AUBURN — Chris Straw received the Allen Graber Citizenship Award from the DeKalb Chamber Partnership at a dinner Thursday night.
The award is the most prestigious of eight presented during the Duesy Awards ceremony at the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum.
Straw is the founder of Team Quality Services in Auburn. After his acceptance remarks, he said his company will move into its new downtown office building within three weeks.
Thursday’s award winners were chosen from more than 100 nominees, said Shannon Carpenter, executive director of the DeKalb Chamber Partnership.
The other winners:
• Business of the Year: Beacon Credit Union;
• Small Business of the Year: Byler Lane Winery;
• Nonprofit of the Year: YMCA of DeKalb County;
• Education Award: Garrett High School Career Development Team;
• Educator of the Year: Chad Sutton of Garrett High School;
• Seasoned Professional of the Year: Doug Lockwood; and
• Young Professional of the Year: Jenn Gibson.